The relative information of the present document looks at the personal data that is subject to treatment on behalf of ‘Home In Italy’, including both those directly acquired through the website www.homeinitaly.com and through direct contact (telephone, fax, email and other). At any moment it will be possible to request the modification or the cancellation of the relative data as seen with art.7 of the Lawful Decree 196/03.
formality of the treatment
The data can be treated manually or with electronic systems, always according to principals of correctness and reservation. Specific measures of security are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use, and non authorised access.
purpose of the data treatment
The personal data given to ‘Home In Italy srl’ will be used to:
· send newsletters, commercial information, advertising, offers and invitations (by email, text messages, etc.)
· offer a personalised service to the client
· supply the requested information
· manage eventual contracts and the starting of pre-contractual documents
· manage financial and administrative relationships
place and subjects qualified to the treatment of the data
The data connected to the web services of this site take place care of the above mentioned office and can be communicated always and exclusively in the field of the purpose described above to the following subjects:
· employees and internal personnel of the company
· subjects in collaboration with Home In Italy srl.
rights of the users
The subjects referring to the personal data have the right according to the regulation of article 7 of the lgs N.196/2003 of:
· to have confirmation of existing data care of Home In Italy srl.
· to ask for up to date information, rectification, integration, cancellation and transformation
· anonymous or restriction of data in violation of the law, as well as to object to the service for legitimate reasons or
· even the service in regards to sending marketing material, selling
· direct, market research, commercial communication.
responsible of data treatment
According to Article 13 D. lgs 196/2003, the responsible of the data service is Home In Italy srl, represented by Daniela De Luca, Via Settevalli 131/F, 06128 Perugia, Italy.