Twins 3 Doubles 6 Bathrooms 9 Guest bathrooms 1
Val d’Orcia may well be the most perfect slice of Tuscany, probably the most perfect part of Italy. This ancient valley of gently rolling hills and scenic villages is the setting of this exclusive large luxury holiday villa for rent in Tuscany.
A stylish farmhouse, perched on top of a hill in the picturesque Val d’Orcia region: this is Colombaia, a magnificent luxurious villa for unforgettable holidays in Italy.
This two-story, stone-brick farmhouse has been recently renovated maintaining the charming aesthetics of what you would expect in a top luxury Tuscan property.
Nine elegant and very spacious bedrooms accommodate up to eighteen guests: comfort and lux are the keywords for a holiday at Colombaia.
During your stay at Colombaia you will be in sightseeing heaven: with 360° views over the valley and its towns, this house features a fantastic infinity heated swimming pool and a hot tub, pergolas, patios and roofed al fresco dining areas as well as lounges for your best moments of relaxation while admiring this unique setting.
main villa, sleeps 12
guest bathroom, dining room, fully equipped kitchen with separate storage and cooking areas, fireplace, spacious living room with fireplace, bar corner.
bedroom 1 master bedroom (not convertible into twin), studio room equipped with a table and a chair, direct access to outdoor area, en suite bathroom with shower cabin (plus extra hand held).
accessible only from outdoor:
bedroom 2 double bed (not convertible into twin) with en suite bathroom with spacious shower (plus extra hand held).
17 steps, accessible only from outdoor:
bedroom 3 double bed (not convertible into twin) with amazing views, very big shower with waterfall jet and bathtub (plus extra hand held) in the shower, separate toilet room.
bedroom 4 living room, TV, fireplace, double bed (not convertible into twin) with en suite bathroom with shower cabin (plus extra hand held).
bedroom 5 twin beds (convertible into double) with en suite bathroom wish shower cabin (plus extra hand held) and no window.
bedroom 6 double bed (not convertible into twin) with en suite bathroom with bath tub (plus extra hand held).
guest house, sleeps 6
gym, relax area, playroom with ping pong and table football, flat screen TV, kitchenette, guest bathroom with spacious shower (plus extra hand held).
lower ground floor
accessible from outdoor only:
bedroom 7 twin beds (convertible into double) with spacious shower (plus extra hand held) in the room and separate toilet room.
bedroom 8 twin beds (convertible into double) with spacious shower (plus extra hand held) in the room and separate toilet room.
bedroom 9 double bed (convertible into twin) with spacious shower (plus extra hand held) in the room and separate toilet room.
fenced in garden, terrace with pergolas, patios and roofed dining areas, hot tub overlooking the valley, solar-heated chlorine-free infinity pool, vegetable and flower gardens.
gravel road in sufficient conditions to reach the villa. Colombaia is located not too far from Cortigiana. From the outdoor it might be possible to smell of the septic tank.
finest homes, quality guaranteed
24/7 guest support
what we love about colombaia
- idyllic setting in the heart of the Val d'Orcia
- comfortable and spacious bedrooms
- high quality of the furniture
- modern décor
- private gym
- grocery store, restaurants, farm shops with local products in Sarteano 10-minute drive
- open air markets, supermarkets and any kind of shop in the surrounding towns 15 to 30-minute driving
- SPA and wellness treatments Bagno Vignoni 16,9km/10,5miles
- tennis court in Chianciano Terme 15,9km/9,8miles
- Lamborghini 9 hole-golf course 44,9km/27,9miles
- Castiglion del Bosco golf course 45,5km/28,2miles
- Golf dell’Ugolino course 141km/87,6miles
- horseback riding facilities 30 minutes
- air conditioning-AC
- floor heating system
- wi-fi internet connection
- satellite TV
- stereo system
- cd player
- dvd player
- gym equipment
- fully equipped kitchen
- ice maker
- washing machine
- iron w/ironing board
- football table
- baby cot
- swimming pool
- heated pool
- private patio
- alfresco dining
- outdoor furniture
- lounge area
- outdoor Jacuzzi-hot tub
- tennis table
- parking area
- electric gate
- vegetable garden
- chlorine-free heated swimming pool (16x5m)
- pool and hot tub heated by solar panels or dedicated boiler depending on the temperature required
- fully air conditioned
- portable BBQ
- 2 professional washing machines
- double refrigerator
- 2 stereos
- private lake
- 2 Stereos with CD player
- adaptors (any type)
deposit payment 50% required at the time of booking, balance 50% due 65 days before arrival.
From - To EUR USD * GBP ** Oct 31, 2020 - Dec 19, 2020 10,000.00 11,850.00 8,550.00 Dec 19, 2020 - Jan 9, 2021 14,300.00 16,900.00 12,200.00 Jan 9, 2021 - Apr 3, 2021 10,000.00 11,850.00 8,550.00 Apr 3, 2021 - May 15, 2021 14,300.00 16,900.00 12,200.00 May 15, 2021 - June 12, 2021 17,900.00 21,150.00 15,250.00 June 12, 2021 - Sept 4, 2021 22,900.00 27,050.00 19,550.00 Sept 4, 2021 - Oct 2, 2021 17,900.00 21,150.00 15,250.00 Oct 2, 2021 - Oct 30, 2021 14,300.00 16,900.00 12,200.00 Oct 30, 2021 - Dec 18, 2021 10,000.00 11,850.00 8,550.00 Dec 18, 2021 - Jan 8, 2022 14,300.00 16,900.00 12,200.00 Security deposit 2500.00 2,954.50 2,134.00
* For an indication of the weekly price in US Dollars please have a look to this reference rate: 1 EUR = 1.1818 USD
** For an indication of the weekly price in GBP please have a look to this reference rate: 1 EUR = 0.8536 GBP
Concierge service, daily upkeeping of the premises, final cleaning, change of bed and bath linen on Saturday, house heating, air conditioning, firewood supply for fireplaces and BBQ, pool and hot tub heating through solar panels.
extra pool and hot tub heating through dedicated boilers EUR 4 per m3, from EUR 450 to EUR 2000 per week (cost varies depending on the outside temperature), daily in-depth cleaning, extra bed and bath linen change, kitchen cleaning and washing up, personal laundry and ironing, pre-stocking service EUR 30 + cost of food, cooking service, any extra services not specified.
Sarteano 11,3km/7miles, Montepulciano 19,5km/12,1miles, Pienza 17km/10,5miles, San Quirico d’Orcia 19,1km/11,8miles, Montalcino 32,5km/20,2miles, Siena 65km/40,4miles, Perugia 87km/54miles, Florence 143km/88,8miles.
airports and trains
airports: Florence 152km/94,4miles, Rome Fiumicino 209km/129,8miles.
trains: Chiusi-Chianciano Terme 27,5km/17miles.
The location indicated on the map is purely indicative.
Date: July 2021
Name: Jean-Pierre Tobler
"Would you recommend your villa?: yes
Service while on trip: outstanding
Villa location: wonderful
Staff in the villa: very helpful, always smiling, and efficient
Home in Italy assistance: perfect, thank you Lucrezia and her colleagues
How would you rate this property?: 9/10
How would you rate Home in Italy services?: 10/10
• It was three extremely enjoyable weeks spent at the Colombaia villa. All our guests were surprised by the quality and the location of the house, the kindness of all the staff and the global information and service of Home in Italy (restaurants, shops, security, various activities etc etc).
• Giovanna is a wonderful lady, she looked after us so well and answered clearly to any of our questions. I nearly took her back at home !!! 😉
• I would have loved to give a note 10/10 but I finally give a 9/10 note for the following reason : on several occasion, we were affected by the smell of the septic tank which was not really welcomed during the dinners …. The smell was even stronger close to the second house.
• Giovanna is aware of this problem but it seems that it is a problem she cannot resolve. May be the owner should look into this matter.
Dear Lucrezia. I must thank you for your permanent help before and during our stay. You were so helpful.
Hopefully, I will contact you in two years (or before) for another experience in Tuscany. "