lake Maggiore,

stay up-to-date with the best places to visit, undiscovered sites, history, curiosities of the Italian country!



It is the second-largest lake in Italy by extension, the first being Lake Garda. 80% of Lake Maggiore belongs to Piedmontese soil and a minimum part to the Lombardy region, while the remaining 20% belongs to Switzerland.